Let’s get started!!!! After reading the guidelines and requirements for funding, if you feel your organization would be of interest to our foundation, you may complete a letter of inquiry.
- Read the grant guidelines and requirements
- Submit Letter of Inquiry (LOI) using the form below
- Upon review, you will receive an email notifying you of next steps
- Submit Grant Request
- Requests are reviewed and decisions made within 60 – 90 days
- Requests will be notified of our decision after the LOI submission.
Grant Guidelines & Requirements
- Requests are considered from organizations that qualify as tax-exempt under Section 501 of the Internal Revenue Service code and are not private foundations as defined in that code.
- Special consideration is given to organizations and programs that benefit children, youth and families.
- Donations will be awarded primarily to organizations located in and benefiting residents in The Puget Sound Area.
- Donations to national organizations conducting local fund drives will be made primarily only for specific programs which benefit their work within the South Puget Sound area.
- We encourage collaborative efforts among organizations which foster other community involvement such as matching funds, public and/or private.
- Only one grant is made to a project within any given year, though an organization may apply for more than one project within the same year.
- Grants are generally limited to no more than 10% of total operating revenue.
- Organizations must carry out full control of donated funds, using them as requested and evaluate/report on the program’s effectiveness.
- We reserve the right to demand monies returned if knowledge becomes aware to us that those funds are not being used as honored.
- No gifts are to be given as a result of our funding (e.g. flowers, baskets, plaques, invites to events, etc.) All funds are to be used directly for the project/programming funded.